The Journal of Scottish Philosophy has published a symposium on Eric Schliesser's book Adam Smith: Systematic Philosopher and Public Thinker. The symposium, edited by Tamás Demeter, is based on the papers presented at our research group's book discussion on the 3rd of March 2018.
1. Tamás Demeter: On Smith's Method
2. László Kontler: Smith/Schliesser's Enlightenment
3. Craig Smith: Comment on Eric Schliesser's Adam Smith
4. Spiros Tegos: Independent and Servile Manners in Adam Smith
5. Crola Freiin von Villiez: Emotional Configuration and Intellectual Duty
6. Charles T. Wolfe: Smithian Vitalism?
7. Eric Schliesser: Author Meets Critics